Tensky International (Technology) Co., Ltd. is a superior ceramic PCB manufacturer in the Taiwan region. We provide the best quality of ceramic PCB boards at the most reasonable prices. We are ISO90001 certified and are known as the best ceramic PCB suppliers because of the crowned quality that we offer to our customers. We are equipped with the most experienced research and development team. They are primarily dedicated to providing us with the most attractive and cost-effective ideas for high-quality ceramic structures and ceramic metallization processes. We are known to provide the best quality ceramic circuit board PCB as we are blessed with the best production team. They tend to minimize the wastage and, therefore, making the process as lean as possible, which allows us to keep the prices of the ceramic circuit boards optimal and highly affordable.
Tensky is known as the premium manufacturers and suppliers of high-quality ceramic circuit boards and ceramic PCB substrates. We make all the different kinds of ceramic circuit board PCBs available at the most affordable prices. We are known as the best ceramic PCB manufacturers as we never compromise on the quality of the ceramic metallization and ceramic structure. As the leading ceramic PCB suppliers, we ensure that our customers' needs and requirements are satisfied. We guarantee that our customers are happy and all of their needs are adequately satisfied. There are several additional perks that you would enjoy while making a purchase such as
1. We serve the OEM and ODM requests
2. We cater to the customized demands of our valuable customers
3. We ensure that the delivery is made efficiently and on-time
4. We provide the best quality ceramic circuit boards PCBs at the most affordable price
5. Our manufactured products are durable and reliable.
A ceramic PCB is a kind of high-conducting printed circuit board. It is composed of a heat-conducting organic binder having high thermal conductivity. Ceramic PCB manufacturers use highly conductive ceramic base material. These materials include beryllium oxide, aluminum nitride, alumina, and similar material, which can effectively transfer and dissipate the thermal energy over the whole ceramic circuit board.
The most common cause of PCB failure, as described by the ceramic PCB suppliers, is attributed to PCB's component design failure. The incorrect placement of the components on the PCB ceramic circuit board results in a power failure. It is basically due to the overheating due to lack of space on the PCB board. These problems mainly occur at the design and manufacturing stage of the ceramic structure.
Ceramic circuit board PCB is classified into three primary types. They are differentiated on the basis of manufacturing methods that they follow.
• High-temperature ceramic circuit board PCB – it is designed for the high temperatures. It is regarded as a high temperature co-fired ceramic circuit. It is made us of raw solvents, plasticizers, adhesives, lubricants, and several aluminum oxides.
• Thick film ceramic PCB board – the thickness of this PCB ceramic board might exceed 10 microns diameter but not more than 13 microns. It is generally manufactured by printing silver and gold on the ceramic PCB surface. It is used mostly because it can protect the copper from oxidizing.
• Low-temperature ceramic circuit board PCB – unlike high-temperature PCB, the low temperature co-fired ceramic circuit is made by using crystal glass with an adhesive substance on a metal sheet having gold paste on it. It is beneficial for use in devices like LEDs, which produce low heat.
Some people think that touching PCB ceramic circuit boards can be poisonous; however, this is not true. Of course, it is not safe to contact the ceramic metallization, but it is not as damaging. You might have this question because you have seen the people who work in assembly and designing, wearing thin gloves. Those gloves are meant to keep their skin safe and protect them from the obtuse chemicals used in the PCB assembly. Even when we talked about when the PCB board included 37% lead, it was absolutely safe to touch a PCB board.
Ceramic circuit board PCB can be recycled in three simple steps. The first step is regarding the removal of paints from the ceramic board. Then comes the crushing of the ceramic board and finally, comes the sorting of a ceramic PCB board.