Hotplates, which sometimes refer to as stirrers, are used in different labs for basic heating and stirring applications. Hot plates or stirrers cause potential danger to users, such as fires and electrical shock that is why it should be used with utmost care.
• Test the function of the hotplate with care and don't try to touch It after using it touch it in "off" switch mode when the device gets cools.
• Quickly switch turn off the button after using the device to save yourself and others from any misshape.
• Always check the equipment before using it. Do not use if the plug or cord is slightly abnormal in appearances, such as frayed, or damaged to avoid short circuit and other related issues.
• If any spark is observed in the hotplate pin or cord, then the thermostat's corrosion needs to be a check on an immediate basis.
• Do not use hot plates in these types of flammable or combustible material and environment. Fire or explosion can cause higher degrees of risk.
• Get protection from flammable liquids being heated as it can cause damage or burns in case of leaks or spills or overflow.
• Follow these instructions before using the heating plate, and the guide comes with the device. Thoroughly follow all sorts of warnings or recalls.
• TURN OFF the hot plate if it not the application. The surface of a hot plate stays warm a long time after usage and looks precisely similar to its cold, so you should be aware of it to avoid burns